Mosaic Dance Project
The Mosaic Dance Project is a touring company comprised of advanced dancers selected through auditions. We bring dance into the community through performances and master classes at local schools and community events.
Along with the opportunity to learn and perform preprofessional level repertoire, selected members of Mosaic receive scholarships for study at TCC and performance with the company.
See our students dance
Visit TCC Dance Photo Gallery.
- Auditions for Mosaic are held in the summer of each year.
- You will learn and perform at least 1 short movement combination varying between contemporary, modern, jazz and hip-hop.
- If you are selected for Mosaic, you must enroll in these classes on Northwest Campus:
- Dance Practicum (MW 2:30–5:30 p.m.) and
- Any level/genre dance technique class on Northwest Campus
2018–2019 Audition Details
- Date: Friday, May 11, 2018
- Time: 10 a.m.
- Place: WHPE 1103 Main Dance Studio
Please email Lacreacia Sanders (email@example.com) or call 817-515-7692 for detailed audition information.
The TCC Northwest Campus Dance Program was founded in 1998 with an 8-week jazz dance class and 10 students. The first dance concert was held in April 1999 in Theatre Northwest. By 2000, the program included over 100 dancers, including individuals of varying ages, skills, backgrounds, abilities, special needs and physical challenges.
Today, the program has grown to over 400 students, and approximately 100 dancers perform in our annual dance concert held every spring in Fort Worth's Scott Theatre.
In 2004, we established a touring company, the Mosaic Dance Project. Performing for campus events, community service, and one another, our diverse dancers engage Fort Worth audiences with our history and our mission.
Updated February 22, 2018