The Office of Grants Development and Compliance helps TCC excel in obtaining and managing external grants.
Our duties include:
- Researching funding needs and opportunities
- Exploring and designing fundable projects
- Preparing and submitting applications
- Providing training for those seeking grants
- Researching requirements for project performance
- Coaching and reviewing project management
- Supporting monitoring reviews and audits
- Providing training for managing grants
HEERF Emergency Financial Aid Grant
The HEERF emergency financial aid grant can help you cover expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to COVID-19. Learn how to apply for the HEERF emergency financial aid grant.
For questions, contact the Office of Grants Development and Compliance.
Updated May 20, 2020