The Office of Grants Development and Compliance helps TCC excel in obtaining and managing external grants.
Our duties include:
- Researching funding needs and opportunities
- Exploring and designing fundable projects
- Preparing and submitting applications
- Providing training for those seeking grants
- Researching requirements for project performance
- Coaching and reviewing project management
- Supporting monitoring reviews and audits
- Providing training for managing grants
HEERF COVID Relief Grant II
The HEERF COVID Relief Grant II can help cover the cost of attendance or for emergency costs that arise due to coronavirus, such as tuition, food, housing, healthcare, or childcare. Learn how to apply for the HEERF COVID Relief Grant II.
For questions, contact the Office of Grants Development and Compliance.
Updated March 11, 2021