The Office of Institutional Research generates and provides access to a variety of federal, state, and internal reports.
- Advisory Panel Reports: Includes reports produced to support advisory panel efforts.
- Comparison of Tarrant County Population to TCC Population by Ethnicity for 2010-2018 (PDF)Listen
- Dual Credit & ECHS: Includes reports on Dual Credit and Early College High School.
- Externally Produced Reports: Includes reports produced by external agencies, e.g. EMSI or JobsEQ.
- IPEDS (federal): Includes reports on enrollments, completions, human resources, and financial aid, as well as other data.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Includes reports on successful course completion, fall-to-fall retention and four-year graduation rates.
- LBB Performance Measures: Includes reports to the Legislative Budget Board.
- Maymester Report (PDF)Listen: Includes a summary of Maymester 2020 enrollment as well as a comparison to prior Maymesters.
- Presidents' Report: Includes reports with data on feeder high schools and zip codes, academic preparedness (TSI), and success, graduation, and retention rates.
- THECB (state): Includes reports on 60x30TX progress and Accountability System Performance Measures. Reports use data submitted by TCCD and other Texas higher education institutions, which creates comparison metrics.
- Transfers: Includes reports on transfers and transfer success.
- Withdrawals: Includes reports on student withdrawals.
Office of Institutional Research
Updated May 06, 2021