The Office of Institutional Research generates and provides access to a variety of federal, state, and internal reports.
- Dual Credit & ECHS: Includes reports on Dual Credit and Early College High School.
- IPEDS (federal): Includes reports on enrollments, completions, human resources, and financial aid, as well as other data.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Includes reports on successful course completion, fall-to-fall retention and four-year graduation rates.
- LBB Performance Measures: Includes reports to the Legislative Budget Board.
- THECB (state): Includes reports on 60x30TX progress and Accountability System Performance Measures. Reports use data submitted by TCCD and other Texas higher education institutions, which creates comparison metrics.
- Transfers: Includes reports on transfers and transfer success.
- External Reports: Includes reports from EMSI, CCSSE, and SENSE
Updated August 14, 2019