Texas institutions of higher learning that are eligible for state appropriations must submit several reports each semester to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB).
These reports include, but are not limited to, data regarding students, classes, faculty, graduation, building usage and developmental education success. THECB-certified data then becomes the basis for state reporting.
- Accountability Legacy System Reports
- Adult Learner Follow-up System
- Developmental Education Accountability Measure
- Existing Program Performance Review
- Gainful Employment Reports
- Online Institutional Resumes
- Perkins Data Resources
- Program Inventories
- Additional THECB Reports
- Glossary of Data TermsListen (PDF will open in a new window)
Updated February 21, 2018