THECB (State) Reports
Texas institutions of higher learning that are eligible for state appropriations must submit several reports each semester to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB).
These reports include, but are not limited to, data regarding students, classes, faculty, graduation, building usage and developmental education success. THECB-certified data then becomes the basis for state reporting.
- Accountability System Reports
- Developmental Education Accountability Measures
- Online Institutional Resumes
- Perkins Data Resources
- TX Public Higher Education Almanac
- Glossary of Data TermsListen (PDF will open in a new window)
IR-Produced Reports Using State Data
Office of Institutional Research
Updated March 31, 2021