Continuing Education to Undergraduate Courses

You can earn academic credit by converting a TCC continuing education (CE) cross-listed course to undergraduate (UG) course credit.

Once you have converted CE credit to UG credit, you may no longer continue in the CE program.

How does my continuing education credit become college credit?

Make sure you are eligible

Start by talking to an advisor or department chair to see if conversion is right for you. The advisor or department chair will explain the program and course requirements you need if you want to consider CE to UG conversion.

Learn More



Ask a PLA Contact on your campus

Email us:

Updated February 03, 2023