Academic advisors collaborate with you to help you achieve academic and personal success.
Our academic advising and counseling services can help you:
- Plan your class schedule
- Learn about transferring to a 4-year university
- Explore career options and resources
- Find various campus services like tutoring, academic help, and more
We encourage you to check-in with your academic advisors regularly and to prepare for upcoming course registration.
Academic advisors are available remotely or with limited in-person services.
Talk to an Academic Advisor
Connect with our academic advisors by:
- Meeting with an advisor in-person (walk-in)
- Scheduling an in-person, virtual or phone advising appointment
- Emailing our academic advisors
- Chatting online via the Academic Advising Chat on this page
What You Need to Know
What you need to know about academic advising if you're a:
Learn more about:
- Online academic advising and counseling services
- Degree Plans
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI) test
The mission of Tarrant County College’s Advising and Counseling Centers is to provide professional advising and counseling service to support our diverse student population in achieving their educational, career and life goals.
Contact academic advising services
Updated August 16, 2021