Apprenticeship Information for Employers
TCC is committed to supporting businesses and industries in Tarrant County and the surrounding community by providing educational services and leveraging resources through partnerships and collaborations. Apprenticeship programming allows an employer to grow its workforce by creating a customized training plan.
Benefits for Employers
Hiring a student to be an apprentice for your organization gives you the opportunity to:
- Transfer knowledge
- Develop future leaders
- Reduce turnover
- Train to suit your needs
- Enhance productivity
- Prepare for technological change
- Attract new opportunities
- Take advantage of financial benefits
How TCC Can Help You Get Started
If you are an employer:
- Interested in starting a registered apprenticeship program, TCC will serve as the intermediary and guide you through the development process.
- In the process of creating a registered apprenticeship program, TCC wants to partner with you as the related technical instructional provider.
- Who has an active registered apprenticeship program, partner with TCC to enhance your training program.
Join TCC's Apprenticeship Program
To get started with an apprenticeship program, contact:
Wahiba Belakhoua, Special Project Coordinator for Apprenticeship
Updated December 02, 2020