Apprenticeships at TCC
Take the proper steps to a successful career by inquiring about TCC's registered apprenticeship opportunities. TCC's apprenticeships are registered with the Department of Labor and combine flexible, on-the-job training with classroom instruction, giving you valuable real-world experience to meet today's industry demands.
If you're an employer interested in TCC's registered apprenticeship program, we can show you how our program will help grow your business, from recruiting more skilled employees to producing an enhanced bottom line.
National Apprenticeship Week: November 13–19, 2023
TCC recognizes and honors the importance of apprenticeships as a valuable form of education and career development.
What are the registered apprenticeship programs that TCC offers?
TCC's current apprenticeships are divided in the following categories:
- Automotive Technologies
- Business Administration
- Construction/Building Technologies
- Information Technology
- Mechanical & Industrial Technologies/Machining
If you are a student, why should you join an apprenticeship program?
Apprenticeships provide an opportunity for you to earn while you learn.
Other benefits include:
- Hands-on career training
- Technical training that has the potential for college credit
- Long-term career and greater earning potential
- Little to no education debt
- National credentialing
If you are an employer, why should you get involved with an apprentice program?
Apprenticeship opportunities can be for new company hires or current employees.
Benefits to employers include:
- Flexible training strategies that are customized to meet the needs of your business
- Developing highly skilled and productive employees
- Reducing turnover rates
- Lowering recruitment costs
- Increasing workplace safety
- Creating a more diverse workforce
How do I get started?
- Student/apprentice who wants to join an apprenticeship program.
- Employer who either wants to establish an apprenticeship program or sponsor an apprenticeship program in Tarrant County and/or the surrounding community.
- Faculty who wants to be involved in apprenticeship programming (information available on insideTCC).
For questions about our registered apprenticeship available opportunities, call 817-515-4320.
Updated November 15, 2023