Apprenticeship Information for Students
Enrolling in one of our apprenticeship programs can help you learn while you earn in high-demand fields.
Our structured occupational programs combine on-the-job training with related classroom instruction so you can learn both the practical and conceptual skills required for a skilled occupation, craft or trade.
Employers who are in agreements with the Department of Labor often hire apprentices after they graduate.
Benefits for Students
We will provide details for your selected program and guide you through the apprenticeship process.
Other discussion topics may include but not limited to:
- Academic and career choice
- Information about the Student Accessibility Resources (SAR) office
- Leveraging your on-the-job training into a credit certificate or an associate's degree
- Prior learning assessment credit
- Scholarship information and other financial opportunities to support further training and education
- TCC's admission process and course registration
- Webinars and specialized training to enhance learning
Join TCC's Apprenticeship Program
To get started with an apprenticeship program, contact:
Wahiba Belakhoua, Special Project Coordinator for Apprenticeship
Updated December 02, 2020