How to Register
To register for an online class, complete the following steps:
Complete the Online Readiness Assessment
Online Readiness is a tool that will help you see if distance learning will be a good fit for you.
You must take the Online Readiness before you can register for an eLearning course.
Find and Register for an Online Class
To register for classes,
- Log in to MyTCCTrack.
- Go to Student Planning.
- Go to View Your Progress.
- Find a course in your degree plan.
- Select the course name to view available sections. TCC Connect courses are identified with an 8 as the first numeral in the section number. (Ex: ENGL 1301-87652).
- Use the filters to help narrow down your search.
- Select Add Section to Schedule.
- A pop-up window will appear with additional course section details.
- Note: You are not yet enrolled at this step.
- After reviewing the pop-up information, if this is still the section you want to add, select Add Section. If you wish to continue searching for another section, select
- Repeat as needed until you’re ready to register.
When you’re ready to register,
- Find the graduation cap icon and go to Student Planning > Plan & Schedule.
- Review your schedule.
- Select Register Now.
- After you’ve registered, pay for your classes to complete enrollment.
Tuition payments are due at the time of registration.
Be sure to process your payment or you will be dropped for nonpayment.
TCC Connect Campus
Updated September 24, 2021