Quick Program Facts
- Institutional Award: 191 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 9
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Type of instruction: self-paced computer-based courses in an instructional lab
In the Administrative Assistant Program, you will learn the skills you need to provide administrative and clerical support to businesses. Topics covered include:
- Office procedures
- Business communications
- Customer service
You will also learn how to use the appropriate software to:
- Manage documents and files
- Handle email
- Maintain basic databases
- Prepare presentation materials
Finish the Program
You will take a capstone course that includes an exam.
Eligibility Requirements & Prerequisites
- TCC Office Assistant Institutional Award
- Keyboarding proficiency of 40 gwpm
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Support Specialist
Updated August 03, 2021