Skip to main content

Apply to TCC

To attend TCC on an F-1 visa, you must submit your application and all of your required documents before beginning coursework for an associate's degree.

Admissions services are available remotely. For questions, contact International Admissions.

I'm applying as a:

  • Prospective International Student: If you're outside of the United States and you would like to obtain an F-1 visa to come to the United States and pursue a degree. You must have English proficiency prior to application.
  • International Transfer Student: If you're already in the United States and are attending another college or university.
  • Concurrent International StudentIf you're attending another institution and would like to take up to 6 hours of course work at TCC.

Updated January 05, 2021