Apply for Concurrent Enrollment
You're considered a concurrent enrollment international student if you want to attend classes at TCC while being enrolled at another college or university.
What are the deadlines to apply to TCC?
- Spring: January 8, 2018
- Summer 1st 6-Week Term: May 25, 2018
- Summer 2nd 6-Week Term: June 29, 2018
- Fall: August 17, 2018
How do I apply to TCC?
You must submit all documents to our office by the deadline before you will be allowed to register for courses. No fax or previously made photocopies will be accepted. Registration ends 1 week before each session begins; there is no late registration.
To apply for admission to TCC, you must submit these documents:
- An International Student ApplicationListen (PDF will open in new window).
- Official transcripts from all previous and current colleges/universities attended in and outside the U.S.
- Your Original I-94, passport, visa and current I-20 (International Admissions office will need to make copies from the original documents).
- Concurrent Enrollment FormListen(PDF will open in new window)–completed by your current college/university International Admissions office.
- Evidence of Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination (if new to TCC and under 22 years old). Learn more about our meningitis vaccination requirements.
When will I know if I'm accepted?
Once we've received all of your documents, the application review process will take about 2–3 weeks to finish. You will then be contacted via email with an admission decision or a request for additional documentation.
Once you've been accepted, learn about studying at TCC and how to register for classes.
Have more questions?
Updated September 20, 2017