Benefits & Compensation
Full-time benefits eligible employees can participate in medical, dental, accidental death, optional term life, disability or flexible spending plans. These plans are offered by the Texas Employees Group Benefits Plan (GBP) and administered by the Employees Retirement System of Texas (ERS).
Member-only coverage in medical and $5,000 of basic term life is at no cost to the employee. Tarrant County College (TCC) also contributes $150 per month toward the cost of dependent medical, dental and optional term life coverage.
The following supplemental benefits are offered by TCC:
- Supplemental Medical Plan
- Legacy All-Inclusive Real Estate Benefit Plan
- Liberty Mutual Home, Life and Auto Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) administered by Alliance Work Partners
In addition to Social Security, there are two regulated pension plans:
- The Teacher Retirement System of Texas is available to all full-time employees.
- The Optional Retirement Program (ORP) is available to all full-time faculty and eligible administrators.
Employees injured on the job are covered under the District's workers' compensation insurance. Injuries sustained on the job must be reported immediately to the employee's supervisor.
Employee and Student Worker Salary Schedules may be updated each fiscal year.
Updated May 06, 2016