Benefits & Compensation
Full-time benefits-eligible employees can participate in medical, vision, dental, accidental death, optional term life, disability or flexible spending plans. These plans are offered by the Texas Employees Group Benefits Plan (GBP) and administered by the Employees Retirement System of Texas (ERS).
Member-only coverage in medical and $5,000 of basic term life is at no cost to the employee. TCC also contributes $200 per month toward the cost of dependent medical, dental, vision, optional term life coverage, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage.
Learn more about our health benefits.
The following supplemental benefits are offered by TCC:
- Supplemental Medical Plan
- Legacy All-Inclusive Real Estate Benefit Plan
- Liberty Mutual Home, Life and Auto Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) administered by Alliance Work Partners
In addition to Social Security, there are two regulated pension plans:
- The Teacher Retirement System of Texas is available to all full-time employees.
- The Optional Retirement Program (ORP) is available to all full-time faculty and eligible administrators.
Learn more about our retirement benefits.
Employees injured on the job are covered under TCC's workers' compensation insurance. Injuries sustained on the job must be reported immediately to the employee's supervisor.
Learn more about our workers' compensation.
Flexible Work Options
TCC offers flexible work options for full-time employees, including a flexible work schedule and one day of telework per week.
More Information About Benefits & Compensation
Contact our Benefits and Compensation team for questions.
Updated March 09, 2022