The Northeast Campus Children's Center is an accredited teaching center and lab school for preschool children. No other childcare services are provided by the College.
The Children's Center provides:
- Progressive teaching program to serve the preschool children of Tarrant County
- Academic laboratory facility for TCC students in the Child Development and Education Program
A professionally trained teaching staff provides a well-rounded developmental program, appropriate for the child's age and developmental stage, maturity, size, needs, and capabilities.
Each day, time is allotted for whole group activities, self-selected activities, essential routines, and related services, allowing each child to discover and develop individual skills and interests.
Our professional team consists of:
- 1 Program Director
- 1 Administrator
- 1 Master Teacher
- 7 Classroom Teachers
Hours and Visits
During the regular academic school year, the Children's Center is open Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Visitors are always welcome. When entering the Children's Center for observation, participation, conferences or other purposes, please check-in with office staff.
- Classrooms: Learn more about the three offered classrooms, as well as the child-teacher ratios.
- Parent Conferences and Events: Make appointments with teachers and attend school events with your child.
- Payment Options: Review your payment options for the Children's Center.
- Waiting List Guidelines: Visit the Children’s Center to add your child’s name to the waiting list.
Updated October 17, 2019