All of our campuses employ counselors and mental health professionals to provide you assistance with personal concerns, career decisions, and issues which may be interfering with your academic success.
- Mental Health Resources: Referral to community resources is often part of the counseling process. Short term counseling (6-8 sessions) is free if you're a currently enrolled student at TCC.
- Online Counseling Services: An online counselor will provide confidential assistance if you're experiencing personal concerns such as anxiety, depression, or other issues.
- Veterans Counseling: For our military veterans, we also have a group of dedicated counselors to help provide guidance for your time inside and outside of TCC.
- Contact Counseling: To schedule an appointment, contact your campus's Academic Advising and Counseling Center.
If you are in crisis, use the following resources:
- MHMR Tarrant: Call or text 817-335-3022; 1-800-866-2465 (Toll free); 817-569-4488 (TTY-TDD number for Hearing Impaired)
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line (Text START to 741-741)
Updated November 12, 2020