Contact Counseling Services
An online counselor will provide confidential assistance if you're experiencing personal concerns such as anxiety, depression, or other issues.
If you are in crisis, use the following resources:
- MHMR Tarrant: Call or text 817-335-3022; 1-800-866-2465 (Toll free); 817-569-4488 (TTY-TDD number for Hearing Impaired)
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line (Text START to 741-741)
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Thanksgiving Week Hours
- November 23-25: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- November 26-29: Closed
Normal business hours will resume Monday, November 30 at 8 a.m.
Connect remotely with one of our online counselors.
To schedule a phone or video session with a counselor, email your campus counseling office.
Trinity River Campus
Updated November 16, 2020