Our Veterans Counselors work to empower you, our veterans, while promoting learning, and advocating for policies and procedures designed to perpetually improve TCC, making the College, truly veteran-friendly.
Our Veterans Counselors can provide you with:
- Individual and group educational and vocational guidance services.
- Short-term personal counseling.
- Counseling toward understanding and overcoming social, emotional, and developmental issues.
- Referals to local, state, and federal Veterans Affairs (VA) agencies and resources as needed.
- Veteran student wellness and/or student success seminars.
Locations and Contact Options
Our veterans counselors are available for in-person and remote services.
Chris Hunt, M. Div, M.A. LPC, USAF Desert Storm Veteran
Visit NLIB 1143A
Bill Alexander, Ph.D.
Visit WSTU 2814
Valerie Groll, M.A., NCC, LPC
Visit SFOC 1341B
Christina McDonald, M.S., LPC-S
Visit ESEC 2116A
Updated August 10, 2021