Our Veterans Counselors work to empower you, our veterans, while promoting learning, and advocating for policies and procedures designed to perpetually improve TCC, making the College, truly veteran-friendly.
Our Veterans Counselors can provide you with:
- Individual and group educational and vocational guidance services.
- Short-term personal counseling.
- Counseling toward understanding and overcoming social, emotional, and developmental issues.
- Referals to local, state, and federal Veterans Affairs (VA) agencies and resources as needed.
- Veteran student wellness and/or student success seminars.
Our Veterans Counselors are available remotely.
Chris Hunt, M. Div, M.A. LPC, USAF Desert Storm Veteran
Bill Alexander, Ph.D.
Valerie Groll, M.A., NCC, LPC
Christina McDonald, M.S., LPC-S
Trinity River Campus
Angel Ayala, M.S. LPC, LCDC
Updated July 06, 2020