Our Veterans Counselors work to empower you, our veterans, while promoting learning, and advocating for policies and procedures designed to perpetually improve TCC, making the College, truly veteran-friendly.
Our Veterans Counselors can provide you with:
- Individual and group educational and vocational guidance services.
- Short-term personal counseling.
- Counseling toward understanding and overcoming social, emotional, and developmental issues.
- Referals to local, state, and federal Veterans Affairs (VA) agencies and resources as needed.
- Veteran student wellness and/or student success seminars.
Locations and Contact Options
Our veterans counselors are available for in-person and remote services.
Visit NLIB 1143A
Visit WSTU 2814
Valerie Groll, M.A., NCC, LPC
Visit SFOC 1341B
Christina McDonald, M.S., LPC-S
Visit ESEC 2116A
Trinity River Campus
Angel Ayala, M.S. LPC, LCDC
Visit TRTR 1401B
Updated January 20, 2023