TCC proudly serves our community veterans who have served and defended our country.
Recently named a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media Inc., TCC offers quality support and services to help you succeed with your education, as well as your career and life beyond.
- Educational Benefits: Both Department of Veterans Affairs and TCC offer assistance benefits for military veterans, including the GI Bill, Hazlewood Exemption, and our short-term training programs to get you into the workforce quickly.
- VetSuccess on Campus: Our on-campus counselors from the VA can help you manage your education benefits, explore career goals and more.
- Tuition for Texans & Non-Texans in the Military: Learn if you qualify for in-state tuition.
- Change Military Residency: Learn how to change your residency to Texas if you’re still in the military.
- Military Absences: State regulations can provide financial and academic options if you’re called into active service after the start of the semester.
- Resources for Veterans: Find our list of local and national resources, including counseling, employment, health and housing services.
- Clubs & Organizations: Connect with other veterans at your campus by joining one of our veterans organizations.
More questions? Contact Veterans Services.
Updated September 28, 2016