TCC was named a Top School by the 2018 Military Advanced Education & Transition (MAE&T) Guide to Colleges & Universities, and ranked as the number two community college in the nation by the Military Times magazine award, Military Times Best: Colleges 2018, formerly known as Best for Vets: Colleges.
We offer quality support and services to help you succeed with your education, as well as your career and life beyond.
- Educational Benefits: Learn about educational benefits for military veterans, spouses, and dependents. This includes the GI Bill®, Hazlewood Exemption, and MyCAA.
- Tuition Information: Get information about Military Tuition Assistance or tuition deferral for Texas veterans.
- VetSuccess on Campus: Manage your education benefits and explore career goals with help from our VA on-campus counselors.
- Residency: Learn if you qualify for in-state tuition.
- Credit for Military Experience: Earn course credit for your time in the military.
- Military Absences: Know your financial and academic options if you're called into active service after the start of the semester.
- Resources for Veterans: Find our list of local and national resources, including counseling, employment, health and housing services.
- Clubs & Organizations: Connect with other veterans at your campus by joining one of our veterans organizations.
Our Veterans Resource Center staff are available remotely.
Updated October 23, 2020