TCC was named a Top School by the 2018 Military Advanced Education & Transition (MAE&T) Guide to Colleges & Universities, and ranked as the number two community college in the nation by the Military Times magazine award, Military Times Best: Colleges 2018, formerly known as Best for Vets: Colleges.
We offer quality support and services to help you succeed with your education, as well as your career and life beyond.
- Educational Benefits: Learn about tuition assistance benefits for military veterans and dependents. This includes the GI Bill®, Hazlewood Exemption, and myCAA.
- VetSuccess on Campus: Manage your education benefits, explore career goals and more with help from our VA on-campus counselors.
- Residency: Learn if you qualify for in-state tuition.
- Credit for Active Duty Military Service: Earn course credit for your time in the military.
- Military Absences: Know your financial and academic options if you're called into active service after the start of the semester.
- Resources for Veterans: Find our list of local and national resources, including counseling, employment, health and housing services.
- Clubs & Organizations: Connect with other veterans at your campus by joining one of our veterans organizations.
More questions? Contact Veterans Services.
Updated October 16, 2019