TCC was named a Top School by the 2018 Military Advanced Education & Transition (MAE&T) Guide to Colleges & Universities, and ranked as the number two community college in the nation by the Military Times magazine award, Military Times Best: Colleges 2018, formerly known as Best for Vets: Colleges.
We offer quality support and services to help you succeed with your education, as well as your career and life beyond.
- Educational Benefits: Learn about tuition assistance benefits for military veterans and dependents. This includes the GI Bill®, Hazlewood Exemption, and myCAA.
- VetSuccess on Campus: Manage your education benefits, explore career goals and more with help from our VA on-campus counselors.
- Residency: Learn if you qualify for in-state tuition.
- Credit for Military Experience: Earn course credit for your time in the military.
- Military Absences: Know your financial and academic options if you're called into active service after the start of the semester.
- Resources for Veterans: Find our list of local and national resources, including counseling, employment, health and housing services.
- Clubs & Organizations: Connect with other veterans at your campus by joining one of our veterans organizations.
Contact Veterans Services
More questions? Veterans Services is available remotely. Contact Veterans Services.
Updated July 06, 2020