Contact Academic Advising
Academic advising services are available remotely or with limited in-person staff. We encourage you to check-in with your academic advisors regularly and to prepare for upcoming course registration.
- Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Sunday: 5–10 p.m.
For best service,
Please include your Colleague ID number in your email.
- Success Coach: email@example.com
- Academic Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling: email@example.com
- Success Coach: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Advising: email@example.com
- Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Success Coach: email@example.com
- Academic Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling: email@example.com
- Success Coach: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Advising: email@example.com
- Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity River Campus
- Success Coach: email@example.com
- Academic Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing & Healthcare Professions Advising: email@example.com
- Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
TCC Connect Campus
You can speak with an advisor over the phone by scheduling an appointment. An advisor will call you when it is time for your scheduled appointment.
If you have access to WebAdvisor and need to speak to an advisor, schedule your appointment online.
If you do not have access to WebAdvisor, contact one of our campuses directly.
- Northeast Campus: 817-515-6661
- Northwest Campus: 817-515-7788
- South Campus: 817-515-4558
- Southeast Campus: 817-515-3590
- Trinity River Campus: 817-515-1055
- TCC Connect Campus: 817-515-8000
Limited In-Person Services
A small group of team members from Advising, Admissions and Registrar, Business Services and Financial Aid is available in one central location on each campus to provide targeted support and services.
For your convenience and faster access, Academic Advising will also continue to offer services remotely, including email, phone, and chat bubble.
Masks/face coverings are not required when visiting a TCC campus but are always an option if you wish to wear them.
Visit on-campus services for:
- Assistance with registration issues
- Assistance with holds/registration restrictions
Schedule a phone advising appointment:
- Planing your class schedule
- Assistance with course registration
- Learning about transferring to a 4-year university
- Exploring career options and resources
- Finding various campus services, such as tutoring, academic help, and more
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Closed
- Northeast Campus: NSTU 1615A (Larry Darlage Center Corner)
- Northwest Campus: WHPE 1102 (Gym)
- South Campus: SSTU Dining Hall
- Southeast Campus: ESEC 1102 Ballroom
- Trinity River Campus: Hallway between TRTR Cafeteria and TREF
Online Chat Services
Ask questions and receive answers from an academic advisor via the chat bubble on the Online Academic Advising page.
Additional Recommended Services
- Career Services: Contact
- Student Accessibility Resources: Contact
- Testing Center: Contact
- Transfer Center: Contact
- Veterans Counseling: Contact
Updated June 08, 2021