Associate Degrees and Certificates of Completion
- A minimum of 25% of the semester credit hours required for the degree must be earned at TCC.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 for all TCC courses (associate degrees only).
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required for all courses presented for graduation.
- All degree requirements must be satisfactorily completed.
- TSI requirements must be satisfactorily completed for:
- Associate degrees
- TSI-liable certificates
- Those wishing to participate in the commencement ceremony must complete the Graduation Interest Form.
- All financial obligations to the College must be met.
Generally, credits do not expire for graduation purposes. Students graduating with an A.A.S. should seek advisement for coursework time limits.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated August 30, 2018