The International Admissions Office provides immigration services to current and future TCC students. To schedule an appointment or ask a question not answered on this website, please e-mail email@example.com or call 817-515-1570.
Maintaining your F1 status is your responsibility. International students must follow certain rules and regulations at all times. Failure to follow these rules can result in severe penalties. You are required to make sure that your Form I-20 does not expire while you study at TCC.
- Apply for F1 status: Follow steps for an F1 visa if you're seeking to enter the US temporarily to study full-time at a college or university.
- Frequently asked questions: Find answers to the most common questions asked by our international students.
- Invitation letters: Learn about invitation letters for persons applying for a tourist visa.
- Change your visa status: Learn the requirements and steps to change your current visa to an F1 student visa.
- Extend your F1 status: Apply for an I-20 extension if your studies have extended past the maximum two years.
- Traveling outside the United States: Request permission to travel outside of the U.S. while on your student visa.
- Enrollment requirements and study information: Review requirements for being a full-time international student at TCC.
- International Admissions forms: Download forms from the International Admissions Office.
Updated June 29, 2020