Educational Benefits

Applications for benefits should be submitted prior to registering for classes.

Frequently Asked Questions

Additional Educational Benefits

  • Hazlewood Exemption: Education benefits for Texas veterans, and to eligible dependent children and spouses of Texas veterans.
  • Chapter 31 Benefits: The Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program offers help with employment options and education/training to service members and Veterans with a service-connected disability.
  • MyCAA: Tuition assistance for eligible military spouses.
  • Military Tuition Assistance: Benefit that may be awarded to eligible active-duty service members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard.
  • Tuition Deferment Request: Request a tuition deferral for 60 days if you're an eligible veteran/military-connected student or family member.

GI Bill® Resources

Links go to websites managed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

Updated October 06, 2023