Applications for benefits should be submitted prior to registering for classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for the GI Bill®?
- Is my program of study approved for use of benefits?
- How do I keep my educational benefits?
- How much will my educational benefits pay?
Additional Educational Benefits
- Hazlewood Exemption: Education benefits for Texas veterans, and to eligible dependent children and spouses of Texas veterans.
- MyCAA: Tuition assistance for eligible military spouses.
- Military Tuition Assistance Return of Funds Policy: Policy if you're an active service member receiving Military Tuition Assistance from your service branch and need to drop a course(s).
- Tuition Deferment Request: Request a tuition deferral for 60 days if you're an eligible veteran/military-connected student or family member.
GI Bill® Resources
Links go to websites managed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- VA Education Forms
- Request for DD-214
- How to Apply for the GI Bill® and Other Education Benefits
- How do I verify my enrollment for my GI Bill®?
Updated October 21, 2020