Applications for benefits should be submitted prior to registering for classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for the GI Bill®?
- Is my program of study approved for use of benefits?
- What's the certification process to use my VA benefits?
- How much will my educational benefits pay?
Additional Educational Benefits
- Hazlewood Exemption: Education benefits for Texas veterans, and to eligible dependent children and spouses of Texas veterans.
- Chapter 31 Benefits: The Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program offers help with employment options and education/training to service members and Veterans with a service-connected disability.
- MyCAA: Tuition assistance for eligible military spouses.
- Military Tuition Assistance: Benefit that may be awarded to eligible active-duty service members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard.
- Tuition Deferment Request: Request a tuition deferral for 60 days if you're an eligible veteran/military-connected student or family member.
GI Bill® Resources
Links go to websites managed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- VA Education Forms
- Request for DD-214
- How to Apply for the GI Bill® and Other Education Benefits
- How do I verify my enrollment for my GI Bill®?
Updated October 06, 2023