Health, Safety and Wellness
TCC is dedicated to your physical and mental safety and wellbeing during your time in college. Our services and resources are here to support you and ensure TCC offers a welcoming learning environment for all.
Health and Wellness
- Counseling: Meet with one of our campus counselors for help with personal and career concerns.
- Health Insurance for Students: Shop for options for your personal health insurance.
- Health Services: Talk with your campus Health Services to learn how to stay healthy during your college career.
- Mental Health Resources: Find additional mental health resources in the Tarrant County community.
- Nutrition Counseling Services: Get free nutrition counseling and healthy lifestyle coaching from TCC's Dietetics Program.
- Annual Security Report: Review statistics for the previous 3 years concerning Clery–reportable crimes that occurred on campus.
- Anti-Hazing Laws: Learn about the State of Texas’s anti-hazing laws and requirements.
- CARE Team: Contact your campus CARE Team if you have concerns about a student, and think they may present a threat to themselves, the campus or the community.
- DASHH Prevention Squad Calendar: Participate in educational events hosted by the Drugs, Alcohol, Sex, Harassment, and Hazing (DASHH) Prevention Squad.
- Drug Free Schools and Community Act: Get information on TCC’s alcohol and drug education programs and policies.
- Emergency Information: Know what to do when an emergency situation happens on or around campus.
- TCC Police: Contact the TCC Police Department for information for emergencies, campus crime, commendations and complaints.
- Title IX & Sexual Misconduct: Be informed about your resources when it comes to discrimination and unlawful sexual misconduct, both on and off campus.
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA): Read an overview of VAWA and how TCC is committed to providing a safe space for our students and employees.
Updated March 21, 2023