Federal and State work-study provides jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and work related to a student's course of study.
Work-study is generally awarded at 12 hours per week. Students are paid twice a month at a minimum salary of $15 per hour.
To view descriptions of available work-study positions, choose your preferred campus location.
Campus locations not listed are currently not offering work-study positions.
Openings last updated: October 17, 2023.
Applying for Work-Study
- Apply for admission to TCC
- Apply for Federal student aid—select the option for work-study.
- Your FAFSA and any additional documentation must be submitted before the March 1 priority deadline each year.
- Please note: Work-study funding and job availability are limited. Job placement is not guaranteed.
- Review your work-study offer and accept it through MyTCCTrack Financial Aid section, under My Awards.
- Apply for on-campus jobs by visiting the TCC Jobs website.
Updated November 07, 2023