Student Financial Aid Services' (SFAS) mission is to provide financial assistance to students in a quality manner by eliminating and reducing financial barriers, providing accurate information, and maintaining proper stewardship and fiduciary responsibility.
Learn about COVID-19-related student financial aid grants from the HEERF Student Financial Aid Grant III.
- Am I eligible for financial aid?
- What are the different types of financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I check my financial aid status?
- When will my financial aid be disbursed to my account?
- Where are the financial aid forms I need?
- How do I submit my documents?
- Can I appeal my ineligible or timeframe financial aid status?
- What if I have had a change in circumstances that is not reflected on the FAFSA?
- How do I apply for work-study?
- What if I need support services beyond financial aid?
Additional Financial Aid Resources
- TCC Financial Aid 101 [Video]
- TCC Campus Resources
- Net Price Calculator (link will open in a new window)
- Financial aid for military veterans
- Financial aid for continuing education (non-credit)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards (SAP)
- Rules and policies
- Tools and resources to help you manage your debt and financial aid
Quick Financial Aid Facts
Academic Year 2019–2020
- $99.2 Million disbursed
- 21,202 Students received financial aid
- 30% of TCC-enrolled students received financial aid
- 26% of TCC-enrolled students received Federal Financial Aid (Title IV)
Updated October 12, 2021