Student Financial Aid Services' (SFAS) mission is to provide financial assistance to students in a quality manner by eliminating and reducing financial barriers, providing accurate information, and maintaining proper stewardship and fiduciary responsibility.
Learn about COVID-19-related student financial aid grants from the HEERF Student Financial Aid Grant II.
- Am I eligible for financial aid?
- What are the different types of financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I check my financial aid status?
- When will my financial aid be disbursed to my account?
- Where are the financial aid forms I need?
- How do I submit my documents?
- Can I appeal my ineligible or timeframe financial aid status?
- What if I have had a change in circumstances that is not reflected on the FAFSA?
- How do I apply for work-study?
- What if I need support services beyond financial aid?
Additional Financial Aid Resources
- TCC Financial Aid 101 [Video]
- TCC Campus Resources
- Net Price Calculator (link will open in a new window)
- Financial aid for military veterans
- Financial aid for continuing education (non-credit)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards (SAP)
- Rules and policies
- Tools and resources to help you manage your debt and financial aid
Financial Aid Overview
Have questions about the financial aid process and types of financial aid available?
Watch What Is Financial Aid to You? for an overview of the financial aid process at TCC.
View other helpful videos about financial aid on our Financial Aid video playlist.
Updated March 11, 2021