Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Effective at 5 p.m. on March 20, 2020, all campuses are closed until further notice.
Some Financial Aid services are available remotely. See Remote Service Options for Admissions, Registrar and Financial Aid for hours and contact options.
Student Financial Aid Services’ mission is to provide financial assistance to students in a quality manner by eliminating and reducing financial barriers, providing accurate information, and maintaining proper stewardship and fiduciary responsibility.
- Am I eligible for financial aid?
- What are the different types of financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I check my financial aid status?
- When will my financial aid be disbursed to my account?
- Where are the financial aid forms I need?
- How do I apply for work-study?
Additional Financial Aid Resources
- Net Price Calculator (link will open in a new window)
- Financial aid for military veterans
- Financial aid for continuing education (non-credit)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards (SAP)
- Rules and policies
- Tools and resources to help you manage your debt and financial aid
Financial Aid Overview
Have questions about the financial aid process and types of financial aid available?
Watch What Is Financial Aid to You? for an overview of the financial aid process at TCC.
View other helpful videos about applying for financial aid or maintaining your SAP on our Financial Aid video playlist.
Updated March 23, 2020