Tech 24/7 is our free help desk that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Tech 24/7 representatives can help you with all technical issues, including:
- Log in and password support
- myTCC email and drive (apps)
- Colleague (Ellucian)
- Hardware and network issues on campus
- Computer labs on campus
- Remote access
- Media services on campus
- Wi-Fi access on campus
I'd like help with:
- Login & Password Help: Follow steps to reset your password.
- WebAdvisor & Blackboard: Get help using WebAdvisor and Blackboard.
- MyTCCTrack: Learn about TCC's student portal, MyTCCTrack.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): Access applications commonly found on campus computers with your browser anytime, anywhere.
- Blackboard Basics: Learn how to navigate and use Blackboard with our Blackboard Basics tutorials.
- Android Tablet [Video]: Learn about TCC-issued Android tablet setup requirements, customization options, and using the tablet to access TCC resources.
- Wireless Internet Access: Connect to your campus Wi-Fi and view the District's wireless use guidelines.
- Acceptable Use Guidelines: Review our Acceptable Use Guidelines to learn what is and is not acceptable when using TCC computers and accessing TCC's network.
Contact Tech Support
For Tech 24/7 help,
- Call 817-515-8324, or
- Submit a help ticket online.
Updated July 22, 2021