Tech 24/7 is our free help desk that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Tech 24/7 representatives can help you with all technical issues, including:
- Log in and password support
- my.tccd.edu email and drive (apps)
- Colleague (Ellucian)
- Hardware and network issues on campus
- Computer labs on campus
- Remote access
- Media services on campus
- Wi-Fi access on campus
I'd like help with:
- Login & Password Help: Follow steps to reset your password.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): Set up multi-factor authentication to access your TCC account and applications.
- Student Account Tools & Services: Learn how to manage your student account information while at TCC and read related frequently asked questions.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): Access applications commonly found on campus computers with your browser anytime, anywhere.
- Android Tablet [Video]: Learn about TCC-issued Android tablet setup requirements, customization options, and using the tablet to access TCC resources.
- Wireless Internet Access: Connect to your campus Wi-Fi and view the District's wireless use guidelines.
- Acceptable Use Guidelines: Review our Acceptable Use Guidelines to learn what is and is not acceptable when using TCC computers and accessing TCC's network.
Contact Tech Support
For Tech 24/7 help, call 817-515-8324.
Updated October 04, 2023