Credit for Military Experience

You are eligible to earn college credit for the valuable training and work you did while on active duty.

How to Request Credit

Submit your Joint Service Transcripts (Army, Marine, Navy and Coast Guard) or Air Force Transcript (Air University/CCAF) to a campus Admissions and Registrar Office.

After we receive your transcript (and any other college transcripts you've submitted), we will grant credit related to:

  • Your degree plan (JST),
  • All undergraduate work with grades D or better (Air University/CCAF).

You will receive an email detailing the amount of credit you have been awarded. We recommend discussing your awarded credit with Veterans Resource Center staff if you have any questions about how it will fit into your degree plan.

We are open to considering many forms of prior knowledge for college credit. Visit our Prior Learning Assessment page for more information.

Updated January 20, 2023