Skip to main content

Open Records Request

Requests for information under the Texas Public Information Act (not to be confused with student records) should be directed to:

Office of General Counsel

Tarrant County College District
Attention: Keith Whetstone
300 Trinity Campus Circle
Fort Worth, Texas 76102

Phone: 817-515-5444

Requests for student record information such as grades, transcript requests, academic status or verifications should be made to the appropriate office(s), not the Office of General Counsel.

Updated September 07, 2021