College for Kids 2019
College for Kids is a summer enrichment program for children in the 1st through 8th grades. Children can enroll in academic, arts and crafts, science and technology, and health and fitness classes. Courses are taught by experienced and motivated faculty who encourage and challenge students in an atmosphere that supports inquiry and exploration.
Applications are now open.
Registration is now open!
Costs & Fees
- Check with your local campus for costs and fees.
- Students entering 1st through 8th grade. Check with your local campus for the specific grades they offer.
- A or B grade average demonstrated by a current official report card.
- Satisfactory conduct grade.
- Students are expected to show self-control.
- Students will exhibit appropriate behavior while on campus.
Schedule of Classes
- Morning and afternoon are sessions available. View a list of course descriptions.
- Students choose one course for each class hour from afternoon or morning sessions.
- First and second choices are required in the event of a class cancellation or if a class reaches capacity.
- Register online, or in person.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Classes are held Monday through Thursday.
If a class is canceled or filled and all options are not filled in, the child will be placed in a class of our choice.
Change of Schedule
No changes will be made after classes begin.
Certificates will be awarded by the Office of Community & Industry Education Services upon successful completion of the program.
- Parents must provide daily transportation for child.
- Students must not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes prior to first class session.
- All students must be picked up promptly at end of class day at designated area(s).
- Check with your local campus to find out if they are offering activity periods.
- The fee is $40 per activity period payable at time of registration.
(specify your campus)
Updated April 02, 2019