Skip to main content

Transfer Opportunities

When you earn an A.A.T., you are prepared for continued studies in education and can transfer to a 4-year institution to complete a bachelor's degree and teaching certification.

Our Partner Universities

We partner with the following institutions to provide a smooth transition to a 4-year college or university.

You can get information about universities' degree requirements from an education advisor. You should contact the transferring institution for details on entrance and testing requirements.

Updated August 21, 2018