T3 to TCC
Tarrant To & Through (T3) is a partnership between private donors, educational institutions, and local workforce in Tarrant County to increase the number of students entering college, completing a degree or credential, and obtaining employment. More information for families and educators is available on the Tarrant To & Through (T3) website.
Who is eligible to be a T3 Scholar?
Currently, juniors and seniors in the Fort Worth Independent School District (FWISD) must sign a pledge to become a T3 scholar and to participate in T3 programs available at their high school.
FWISD seniors who complete the T3 pledge, graduate with a 2.0 grade point average or higher, file a FASFA or TASFA, and apply for admission to Tarrant County College can enter TCC as a T3 Scholar.
What are the program requirements?
To be a T3 scholar,
- Complete the T3 pledge by deadline
- Be a U.S. Citizen or non-U.S. Citizen eligible for in-state tuition
- Complete a FAFSA or TASFA
- Apply and enroll in TCC by deadline
- Complete 8 hours of community service each year
- Meet TSIA requirements
- Enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours and successfully complete 6 or more hours each fall and spring semester
What if I have more questions?
Visit the T3 frequently asked questions page for more information.
Does T3 offer financial support?
- Last Dollar Scholarship: This scholarship provides for up to 8 consecutive semesters (excluding summer) or the completion of a certificate or associates degree. The T3 scholarship covers any remaining tuition costs after all PELL and/or other federal, state, or institutional aid has been applied. For more information, visit the T3 Partnership website.
- Emergency student funding: Emergency funding is available if you need support for non-academic related expenses. For more information, visit the Student Emergency Assistance Fund page.
- T3 textbook funding: Textbook funds are available if you need help to purchase textbooks. For more information, contact your TCC campus Student Financial Aid Services.
What activities am I required to participate in?
There are 3 programs you must participate in as a T3 scholar:
- T3 Summer Bridge Program: Designed to assist you in successfully transitioning from high school to college by connecting you with peer mentors, faculty, staff, resources, and information to help you get ready for your fall semester.
- T3 Persistence Coaching: Required and supplemental academic, financial wellness, and socio-emotional support and programming. See an academic advisor or student success coach for more information.
- T3 Transfer Support Program: Programs, activities, and services to help you successfully transfer to other T3 universities by ensuring you have personalized transfer advising and financial support plans.
For more information, contact:
College Access and Community Outreach
Updated September 08, 2021