Register for Courses
You can register for classes in person, or online with your WebAdvisor account.
How do I register online?
To register online:
- Log in to WebAdvisor.
- Select Students.
- Select Find Sections in the Find Classes & Build Schedule section.
- Enroll in the 1-hour STSC 0111 Student Success course if you are a first-time-in-college student and it is your first semester at TCC.
- Pay tuition and fees. You can pay tuition online nightly until 2 a.m. Learn more about paying for your classes and payment deadlines.
Online registration is unavailable during the following times:
- Monday–Friday: 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
I'm a returning student?
Returning students receive priority registration for fall and spring registration periods. Learn more details about priority registration.
There's a hold on my account?
There could be a hold on your account for a variety of reasons. We suggest making an appointment with your academic advisor before registration to make sure your account is clear and ready to go.
The class I want to take is full?
New for Spring 2016, you can put yourself on a waitlist for some class sections. Learn more about joining a class waitlist.
I want to take an online class?
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
I want to take a class for fun?
I need to drop a class?
We recommend meeting with an academic advisor before dropping a class. Learn more about withdrawing from a class.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated August 14, 2017