Provided in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEOA).
- Academics: Degrees and certificates, academic advising and resources
- Admissions: Records, registration and graduation
- Services: Tuition and fees, refunds, support and Vet Success
- Financial Aid Office: Program and eligibility information, resources and assistance
Student Financial Aid Services
- Financial Aid offices and locations
- Financial Aid Services programs: Includes information on available federal, state, and local funding opportunities.
- Student eligibility: Basic eligibility to apply for FAFSA or TASFA, and how eligibility for aid is determined
- Applying for financial aid
- Deadline to apply for financial aid
- Notifications for financial aid
- Rights and responsibilities for financial aid recipients
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law ViolationListen
- Student loan disclosures
- Code of conduct
- Student shopping sheet
- Verification process
TCC provides individual information about grant/loan eligibility on a one-on-one basis via appropriate mailings. Entrance and exit counseling instructions will provided individually to borrowers and completed through the Department of Education loan website.
Health & Safety
- Meningitis vaccination policies: Certain degree programs may require additional vaccination information.
- Health Services and resources
- Annual security report
- Crime alerts: A daily crime log is made available to the campus community via the TCC Police Department. Contact the TCC Police Department for more information.
General Institutional Information
Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Student Handbook
- Institutional Withdrawal: TCC does not have an official policy for students who wish to withdraw from the institution.
Facilities & Services for Students with Disabilities
- Cost of attendance
- Net price calculator: A calculation tool that estimates amounts a student will pay to attend an institution in a single academic year after subtracting potential financial aid. Link will open up in a new window, directing the student to use the State's Net Price Calculator (NPC).
Refund Policy & Requirements for Withdrawal & Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Refund of tuition and refund methods
- Return of funds policy for Title IV financial aid recipients
- Course withdrawal policies
- Textbook information and cost through our campus bookstore
Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities & Faculty
- Northeast Campus
- Northwest Campus
- South Campus
- Southeast Campus
- Trinity River Campus
- TCC Connect Campus
- Learning Opportunity Centers
Transfer of Credit Policies & Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, approval, and licensure of institution and programs: Certain programs have additional accreditation, which can be found under that programs website page.
Copyright Infringement—Policy & Sanctions
- Academic dishonesty policy and complaint procedures
- Copyright statement
- Copyright violation policy and procedures
Updated August 09, 2021