College Access provides pre-college information, testing, advising, financial aid and admissions services for high school seniors at participating high schools.
- Promotes a college-going culture
- Increases the percentage of high school seniors who enter college after graduation
Contact College Access
- Interest Card: Complete our online interest card if you're a current Tarrant County high school senior.
- Contact College Access: Contact the College Access program or find the coordinator for your participating high school.
Get Started at TCC
- ApplyTCC Application: Apply online now.
- How to Apply to TCC Video: Watch our video to learn how to apply to TCC.
WebAdvisor/TCC Email Setup
- WebAdvisor: Log in to WebAdvisor.
- How to Set Up Your WebAdvisor Account Video: Watch our video on logging in to WebAdvisor for the first time.
- WebAdvisor Help: Get help logging in to WebAdvisor.
- Help Desk: Contact our help desk if you have trouble logging in to your accounts.
Pre-Assessment Activity & TSI Assessment
- TSI Assessment Exemptions: See if you're exempt from taking the TSI Assessment (TSI-A).
- Pre-Assessment Activity: Follow our instructions for taking the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) before you are able to take the TSI-A.
- TSI Assessment: Take the TSI-A if you haven't met TSI-A exemptions.
- FSA ID: Create a Federal Student AID (FSA) ID or log in to manage your account.
- FAFSA: Apply for financial aid.
- Financial Aid at TCC: Learn more about financial aid at TCC.
Information for Parents
- Parents & Families: Find information to help your student prepare for college at TCC.
To attract and engage prospective students in their effort to identify, pursue and attain a quality, accessible and affordable education.
Updated September 08, 2021