Student Recruitment and Outreach
Student Recruitment and Outreach provides pre-college information, testing, advising, financial aid and admissions services for high school seniors at participating high schools.
- Promotes a college-going culture
- Increases the percentage of high school seniors who enter college after graduation
Contact Student Recruitment and Outreach
- Interest Card: Complete our online interest card if you're a current Tarrant County high school senior.
- Contact Student Recruitment and Outreach: Contact Student Recruitment and Outreach or find the enrollment coach for your participating high school.
Get Started at TCC
- ApplyTCC Application: Apply online now.
- How to Apply to TCC Video: Watch our video to learn how to apply to TCC.
- Help Desk: Contact our help desk if you have trouble logging in to your accounts.
Pre-Assessment Activity & TSI Assessment
- TSI Assessment Exemptions: See if you're exempt from taking the TSI Assessment (TSI-A).
- Pre-Assessment Activity: Follow our instructions for taking the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) before you are able to take the TSI-A.
- TSI Assessment: Take the TSI-A if you haven't met TSI-A exemptions.
- FSA ID: Create a Federal Student AID (FSA) ID or log in to manage your account.
- FAFSA: Apply for financial aid.
- Financial Aid at TCC: Learn more about financial aid at TCC.
Information for Parents
- Parents & Families: Find information to help your student prepare for college at TCC.
To attract and engage prospective students in their effort to identify, pursue and attain a quality, accessible and affordable education.
Recruiting Military-Connected Individuals
TCC does not provide any commission, bonus, or any other incentive payment to any TCC employees or any other persons or entities engaged in any student recruiting, admission activities, or making decisions concerning the awarding of student financial assistance, based directly or indirectly on securing enrollments. This includes enrollments funded by federal financial aid (to include Tuition Assistance for active duty service members or spouses, or Veterans Affairs educational funding for veterans or family members eligible for VA funding).
Further, TCC does not permit high-pressure recruitment tactics for the purpose of securing enrollments of any type of individual to include active duty service members and veterans. For the military population this is defined as refraining from making multiple unsolicited contacts (three or more) including contacts by phone, email, or in person, or engaging in same-day recruitment and registration for the purpose of securing service member enrollments.
Updated September 11, 2023