Computer-Aided Drafting & Design (CADD)
Explore on This Page
Job Titles & Career Info
Why Choose CADD?
- Combine art & technology as you specialize in your area of interest: manufacturing or building & civil fields
- Use the latest technology & CAD software as you learn
- Study with instructors who are industry experts in manufacturing, building & civil professions.
- Choose day or evening classes to fit your schedule
Prepare for What You Will Do at Work
- Prepare working drawings for your specialization: manufacturing or building & civil
- Develop prototypes through 3D printing
- Invent, design & build new products
- Develop working documents for industry
Marketable Skills You Will Learn
- Critical thinking
- Personal & social responsibility
- Computer literacy
Before You Enroll, Think About:
- As a drafting and design professional, you will work long periods using a computer.
- You will also be using with a variety of software platforms.
- You must be detail-oriented.
- We follow an 8-week semester schedule that starts with 2 required entry-level classes:
- After completing our program, you will be prepared to enter the career field of your
- Our A.A.S. degree is not designed to transfer to a 4-year institution.
Need a boost to get ready for college?
Talk to your advisor about Developmental Studies if your TSI scores say you need some help in math or reading and writing.
Degrees & Certificates
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technology: Building/Civil Technology, AAS
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technology: Manufacturing Technology, AAS
Occupational Skills Award
Continuing Education Program
How Much Time & Money to Finish?
2023–2024 Academic Year
|Degree or Certificate||Program Title||Semester Credit Hours||Total Tuition & Fees|
|AAS||Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technology(CADD): Building/Civil Technology||60||$4,140|
|AAS||Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technology (CADD): Manufacturing Technology||60||$4,140|
|CRT1||CNC Machinist Technology||25||$1,725|
|OSA||Basic CAD Technician||14||$966|
- Tuition is based on in-state, in-county rates.
- Totals do not include textbooks and other materials.
Continuing Education Programs
Time commitments and fees vary depending on the course.
Start on Your Pathway!
Updated November 20, 2023