Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management
- Pathway: Business & Industry
- Campus: Multiple Campuses
Combine the business side of starting and operating a business with your passion to achieve your entrepreneurial goals.
Explore on This Page
Job Titles & Career Info
Why choose Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management?
- Develop the skills you need to start & operate your own small business in any discipline—from aviation to horticulture to information technology
- Gain hands-on, real-life experience
- Study with faculty who have started, worked for, or managed new business ventures
- Walk away with an executable business model as well as tools & resources to use as you begin your entrepreneurial journey
Prepare for what you will do at work
- Generate fresh ideas through creative thinking & problem-solving
- Develop new products or services
- Design effective strategies for:
- Customer service
- Relationship building
- Secure & manage the financial aspects of the company
Marketable skills you will learn
- Critical thinking
- Personal & social responsibility
- Computer literacy
Before you enroll, think about:
- Our program is designed as a terminal degree: When you finish our degree, you should be ready and able to start, operate, and manage a business venture.
- Much of our curriculum is hands-on, and we expect you to use and apply what you learn throughout our program and beyond.
- You need to be a lifelong student who sees learning opportunities, such as this program, as part of an ongoing process.
- You must be willing to get out there and network with local entrepreneurs and business owners.
Need a boost to get ready for college?
Talk to your advisor about Developmental Studies if your TSI scores say you need some help in math or reading and writing.
Degrees & Certificates
|NE Northeast Campus||SE Southeast Campus|
|NW Northwest Campus||TR Trinity River Campus|
|SO South Campus||CN TCC Connect Campus|
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management I (NE, NW & CN)
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management II (NE, NW & CN)
Occupational Skills Award
Continuing Education Program
How Much Time & Money to Finish?
2022–2023 Academic Year
|Degree or Certificate||Program Title||Hours||Total Tuition & Fees|
|AAS||Business Administration—Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management||60||$3,840|
|CRT1||Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management I||21||$1,344|
|CRT2||Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management II||45||$2,880|
|OSA||Small Business Associate||12||$768|
- Tuition is based on in-state, in-county rates.
- Totals do not include textbooks and other materials.
Time commitments and fees vary depending on the course.
Start on Your Pathway!
Updated January 20, 2023