Administrative professionals use a variety of computer software programs to perform their daily administrative and clerical tasks.
Explore on This Page
Job Titles & Career Info
Why choose Office Technology?
- Develop skills you can use in multiple work settings
- Work as part of a team in an office environment
- Learn the latest professional technology — practices
- Study the fundamental concepts of business
Prepare for what you will do at work
- Coordinate — direct office services
- Answer phone calls — direct calls to appropriate parties
- Prepare reports, financial statements — word processing documents using office suite software
- Manage executives’ meeting schedules — travel arrangements
Marketable skills you will learn
- Critical thinking
- Personal & social responsibility
- Computer literacy
Before you enroll, think about:
- Flexibility: We offer this program online, so you can complete your degree while balancing your work and family schedules.
- You will gain an understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
- You must be detail oriented and organized.
Need a boost to get ready for college?
Talk to your advisor about Developmental Studies if your TSI scores say you need some help in math or reading and writing.
Degrees & Certificates
Occupational Skills Awards
How Much Time & Money to Finish?
|Degree or Certificate||Program Title||Hours||Total Tuition & Fees|
|AAS||Office Technology Professional||60||$3,840|
|CRT2||Office Technology Specialist||44||$2,816|
- Tuition is based on in-state, in-county rates.
- Totals do not include textbooks and other materials.
Time commitments and fees vary depending on the course.
Earn More Choices & More Money
Transfer to a college or university to continue your studies. Earning a bachelor’s degree opens the door to career and promotion opportunities.
Start on Your Pathway!
Updated September 07, 2021