- Associate of Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Job opportunities: Careers
- Full program is offered at: Southeast Campus
Our program will help you develop creative thinking and understand how things work.
Engineering vs. Engineering Technology
What are the differences between Engineering and Engineering Technology?
- Apply scientific and technical knowledge to solve human problems, resulting in the design, production and operation of useful objects or processes
- Develop solutions for open-ended, complex and unique design problems
- Develop new methods of analysis
Engineering Technology: Implementation
- Gain knowledge of mathematics and natural sciences by higher education or experience
- Implement and extend existing technology for the benefit of humanity
- Apply current knowledge and practices to solve specific technical problems and standard design problems
Rachel Zhang, Ph.D., Professor & Engineering Program Coordinator
Updated August 24, 2018