- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Level 1 (21 semester credit hours)
- Level 2 (45 semester credit hours)
- Occupational Skills Award: 12 semester credit hours
- Full program is offered at: Northeast Campus
Fashion is an exciting global industry comprised of many business levels and employment opportunities.
Our program is designed to prepare you for a competitive fashion career.
Courses focus on the multiple levels of fashion merchandising, including:
- Design principles
- Wholesale buying
- Retail operations
We cover the following 5 specialized fashion topics:
- Fashion promotion
- Fashion retailing
- Fashion image
- Fashion merchandising
You also participate in field experiences and tours.
A major annual event is Career Day, which features merchandising and design competitions at the Dallas World Trade Mart.
Occupational Skills Award
Sally Proffitt, Chair
Alicia Thomas, Academic Advisor
Updated November 28, 2017