- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Certificate: Level 1 (16 semester credit hours)
- Full program is offered at: Northeast Campus
The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) has approved our Real Estate Program to satisfy educational requirements.
The 5 required pre-license education courses for a sales agent license are:
- RELE–1406 Principles of Real Estate (core real estate course)
- RELE–2301 Law of Agency (core real estate course)
- RELE–1311 Law of Contracts (core real estate course)
- RELE–1319 Real Estate Finance
- RELE–1300 Contract Forms and Addenda
For detailed information about pre-license education requirements, see TREC's Become a Real Estate Sales Agent.
Pre-license education for the broker license
Pre-license education for the sales agent license
Timothy J. Murphy, Professor of Real Estate and Program Coordinator
Updated February 27, 2018