Student Accessibility Resources
The Student Accessibility Resources (SAR) Office provides resources to help you take charge and succeed in your education. Services are provided to any student who is disabled as defined in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
SAR offices are located on each campus.
It is your responsibility to request accommodations with the SAR office.
- Documentation Requirements: Have your documents ready before you submit your SAR accommodations request.
- Register for SAR Accommodations: Request accommodations before classes start if you're interested in disabilities support.
- Forms and Documents: Download SAR forms and documents.
Find More Information
- SAR Student Portal: Log in to the SAR Student Portal to manage your accommodations.
- TSI Accommodations: Know what testing accommodations are available when you take the TSI Assessment.
- Deaf and/or Hard of Hearing Students: Get information on interpreter requests and the Blind and/or Deaf Student Tuition Exemption Program.
- Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals: Review TCC's policy about service animals and emotional support animals.
- Support for Students with Temporary Impairments: Talk to your instructor about the possibility of academic adjustments for a temporary impairment.
- Transitioning from High School to College: Learn about your responsibilities if you've transitioned from high school to college accommodations.
- Community Resources: Find help and resources in your local community.
Contact our SAR Office if you have questions.
Updated April 30, 2021