Skip to main content

Student Accessibility Resources

Student Accessibility Resources (SAR) are offered on each campus if you have a disability and are enrolled in credit and/or continuing education [non-credit or Community Education & Engagement (CEE)] programs.

Services are provided to any student who is disabled as defined in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).

The College does not provide personal attendants, individually prescribed devices, readers for personal use or study or other devices or services of a personal nature such as tutoring and typing.

You want to:

In accordance with FERPA, disability-related information may be shared on a "need to know" basis within the academic community.

Updated August 19, 2019