Standardized Exams

Advanced Placement (AP) Exams

If you successfully completed an AP course exam with a score of 3 or higher, you can earn college credit.

Learn More

International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)

If you have earned the IB diploma, you may be eligible to receive up to 24 hours of transfer credit for courses completed with a minimum test score of 4.

You must submit your official IB transcript to the District Office of Academic Support Services.

Learn More

College Level Examination Program (CLEP)

If you achieve the required scores on CLEP Exams, you can earn college credit.

Learn More



Ask a PLA Contact on your campus

Email us:

Updated January 20, 2023