Radio, Television & Film
- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Certificates: Level 1 (18-32 semester credit hours)
- Transfer: Field of Study (9–18 semester credit hours)
- Job opportunities: Careers
- Full program is offered at: Northeast Campus
Our program combines theory and practical applications to guide you through every aspect of radio, television and film production.
You will have the opportunity to develop your production and performance skills. Our hands-on approach helps you master a skill set or determine which type of media work you most enjoy and want to pursue as a career.
We also offer a related continuing education program that does not require you to enroll in credit courses.
See our students in action
Our Radio, Television & Film (RTVF) students made this video to give you an idea of what you can learn and experience in our Radio, Television & Film Program.
You can also follow our blog: TCC Radioactive Radio Program.
- Audio Production
- Digital Media Production Skills
- Sound Recording Technology
- Video Production
- External hard drive or flash drive
- Computer literacy is a plus
Nakia Woody, Administrative Assistant
Brandt Sleeper, M.A., Department Chair
Updated May 28, 2019