- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Level 1 (21 semester credit hours)
- Level 2 (45 semester credit hours)
- Enhanced Skills (12 semester credit hours)
- Occupational Skills Award (12 semester credit hours)
- Full program is offered at: Trinity River Campus
Marketing is the science of using analysis, research and market segmentation to identify appropriate target markets.
Marketing professionals increase brand awareness and develop effective advertising and merchandising to promote and sell products and services that meet consumer needs.
Our Marketing Program helps develop your skills in the areas of:
- Advertising and promotion
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Research and strategies
- Retailing and selling
We also offer continuing education programs that do not require you to enroll in credit courses.
Occupational Skills Awards
Help Guide Our Programs
Are you a community employer, employee, program graduate or civic leader who would like to help us prepare students with the skills they need to be successful?
Join our Business Advisory Council and help us keep our programs relevant.
Trinity River Campus
Alicia Lupinacci, Ph.D., Chair
Mary Virginia Hallak, Career & Technical Academic Advisor
Updated November 28, 2017