- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Level 1 (22–27 semester credit hours)
- Level 2 (44 semester credit hours)
- Occupational Skills Award: 10 semester credit hours
- Full program is offered at: TCC Connect Campus
Our program is designed to train you in the latest professional technology and practices while you learn the fundamental concepts of business.
Be prepared to meet the needs of dynamic businesses by becoming skilled at:
- Working with computers and the internet
- Supporting diverse, inclusive work environments
- Promoting a teamwork approach
- Collaborating with others
You will learn to use the most popular business software applications, operating systems and computer peripherals.
Occupational Skills Awards
Community & Industry Education (non-credit)
TCC Connect Campus
Please include your Colleague ID number in your email.
Updated February 26, 2018