Radio, Television & Film
- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Certificates: Level 1 (18-32 semester credit hours)
- Full program is offered at: Northeast Campus
Our program combines theory and practical applications to guide you through every aspect of radio, television and film production.
You will have the opportunity to develop your production and performance skills. Our hands-on approach helps you master a skill set or determine which type of media work you most enjoy and want to pursue as a career.
We also offer a related continuing education program that does not require you to enroll in credit courses.
See our students in action
Our Radio, Television & Film (RTVF) students made this video to give you an idea of what you can learn and experience in our Radio, Television & Film Program.
You can also follow our blog: TCC Radioactive Radio Program.
- Audio Production
- Digital Media Production Skills
- Sound Recording Technology
- Video Production
Community & Industry Education (non-credit)
- External hard drive or flash drive
- Computer literacy is a plus
Adrian Neely, M.A. Program Coordinator
Patrick Hogan, Instructional Associate
Darryl Hoelting, Instructional Television Specialist
Updated November 28, 2017