Construction Management Technology
- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Level I (19-25 semester credit hours)
- Level 2 (43 semester credit hours)
- Enhanced Skills (9 semester credit hours)
- Occupational Skills Award: 10 semester credit hours
- Job opportunities: Careers
- Full program is offered at: South Campus
- Admission: How to Apply to TCC
We prepare our students to be leaders in the construction industry.
Our innovative teaching and emphasis on service foster a student-centered, collaborative learning environment that benefits local, state, national, and international communities.
Our program provides a foundation upon which you can build a career in the commercial, industrial, and residential construction field.
Occupational Skills Award
Our A.A.S. Degree in Construction Management Technology is fully accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE), a leading global advocate of quality construction education programs.
ACCE is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) as the accrediting agency for North American and Australian baccalaureate and associate degree programs in construction, construction science, construction management and construction technology.
Learn more about ACCE:
Vivian Smith, Career & Technical Education (CTE) Support Specialist
Updated May 27, 2020