Construction Management Technology
Construction managers plan, coordinate, budget, and oversee construction projects of all kinds.
Explore on This Page
Job Titles & Career Info
Why choose Construction Management Technology?
- Prepare to be a leader in the construction industry
- Gain real-world experience through your practicum, volunteer projects & competitions
- Build a foundation upon which you can grow in a career in the commercial, industrial & residential construction field
- Experience innovative, student-centered teaching
Prepare for what you will do at work
- Schedule & coordinate construction processes to meet design specifications, deadlines & budgets
- Collaborate with architects, engineers & building specialists
- Prepare cost estimates & budgets
- Supervise contractors & employees
Marketable skills you will learn
- Critical thinking
- Personal & social responsibility
- Computer literacy
Before you enroll, think about:
- You need to be comfortable with negotiating with others and resolving conflicts.
- When on the job, you will spend most of your time working outside or in a field office on the construction site.
- Many construction managers are on call 24/7 during projects.
- You may be eligible for scholarships for our program.
- We have an Industry Advisory Committee that connects our students to the workplace.
Need a boost to get ready for college?
Talk to your advisor about Developmental Studies if your TSI scores say you need some help in math or reading and writing.
Degrees & Certificates
Our A.A.S. Degree in Construction Management Technology is fully accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE), a leading global advocate of quality construction education programs.
ACCE is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) as the accrediting agency for North American and Australian baccalaureate and associate degree programs in construction, construction science, construction management and construction technology.
Learn more about ACCE:
Learn about our department and programs.
See our mission, goals, and student achievements as well as how we measure our success and our students’ success:
How Much Time & Money to Finish?
|Degree or Certificate||Program Title||Hours||Total Tuition & Fees|
|AAS||Construction Management Technology||60||$3,840|
|CRT1||Construction Inspection Technician||19||$1,216|
|CRT1||Construction Management Technology||25||$1,600|
|CRT2||Construction Business Entrepreneur||43||$2,752|
|CES||Computer-Aided Construction Scheduling||9||$576|
|OSA||Residential and Commercial Site Layout and Framer Assistant||10||$640|
- Tuition is based on in-state, in-county rates.
- Totals do not include textbooks and other materials.
Time commitments and fees vary depending on the course.
Earn More Choices & More Money
Transfer to a college or university to continue your studies. Earning a bachelor’s degree opens the door to career and promotion opportunities.
Start on Your Pathway!
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Support Specialist
Updated April 01, 2022