- Associate of Applied Science: 2-year program (60 semester credit hours)
- Academic Certificate: 30 semester credit hours
- Core Curriculum Requirement: Creative Arts
- Degree & certificate plan requirements
- Job opportunities: Careers
- Full program is offered at these campuses:
You can work toward your visual and performing arts requirement. In the process, you will benefit from an environment for serious study that leads to individual achievement and exhibition in local art events.
Facilities across all our campuses are equipped to offer the resources you need to develop your skills.
TCC is a member of the Texas Association of Schools of Art and offers the art curriculum approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB). Not all campuses offer all of the approved THECB courses.
Our campus galleries present exhibits of work by our student and faculty artists as well as work by local, national and international artists.
Suzanne Perez, Chair, Art Department
Frederick C. Spaulding, Associate Professor of Art
Joshua Goode, Chair, Fine Arts
Christopher Blay, Instructional Associate and Curator, The Art Corridor
Trinity River Campus
Angel E. Fernandez, Communications and Fine Arts Department
Updated August 11, 2020