Central Sterile Processing
- Advanced Technical Certificate: 16 semester credit hours
- Full program is offered at: Trinity River Campus East
- Central Sterile Processing Advanced Technical
2018 Information Sessions
Attending an information session is an application requirement. You do not have to reserve a place, but seating is limited to the first 100 people.
Dates, Time & Place
Role of the Central Sterile Processing Technician
Sterile processing technicians are specially trained healthcare workers who use their specialized skills and knowledge to clean and sterilize medical instruments, equipment, and supplies.
Central sterile processing technicians must be able to:
- Work effectively with patients and health professionals
- Operate sophisticated computer equipment
- Observe patient protection measures
- Provide only the best in patient care
To graduate confident, knowledgeable sterile processing technicians with high ethical and professional standards who are well versed in sterilization techniques through didactic, laboratory, and clinical experiences that lead to gainful employment upon graduation.
Trinity River Campus
Cal Quigley, Career and Technical Education Academic Advisor
Cassie Ardry, Career and Technical Education Academic Advisor
Updated March 06, 2018